23 June: Webinar to inform CSO WASH input for the Ugandan parliament
SNV in Uganda's Technical Director of the USAID project, Uganda Sanitation Health Activity (USHA) - Lillian Nabasirye - is moderating the upcoming UWASNET webinar, 'Prioritization of WASH in national planning and budgeting to effectively address Covid-19 and other WASH-related disease in Uganda.'
Mark your calendars and gain the opportunity to dialogue with the country's WASH and development decision makers and planners.
- Date and time: 23 June, 10:30-13:00 (EAT)
- Moderator: Lillian Nabasirye (SNV)
- How to participate: Join Zoom meeting using this link (https://lnkd.in/gVKtGPE) | Meeting ID: 505 084 5530 | Password: 1TPaPF
The webinar will serve as a critical platform for exchange and data gathering for the WASH CSO position paper that will be developed and presented to the Parliament of Uganda and the Ministry of Finance, Planning and Economic Development.
- Chair, Budget Committee of Parliament of Uganda
- Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Water and Environment
- Deputy Managing Director, National Water and Sewerage Corporation (NWSC)
- Technical Monitoring Officers of the Water and Environment Sector, Budget Monitoring Unit, Ministry of Finance, Planning and Economic Development
- Executive Director, UWASNET
Banner photo: Sanitation awareness raising in a district in Uganda under an earlier rural sanitation project of SNV, SSH4A Results Programme.